♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday 20 June 2012

 The first we captured .. the first a guy bring me go eat .. the first guy who spent me eat at restaurant..
Yeah here our face not really nice but I love it .. We spent our whole day time to each other.. thanks ..
hehe our sweet photo .. Iloveit somuch.. dear iloveyou ..

hehe my liangzai sayang .. Ilovehim much..

us again! Yeah sweet izzit? dun jealous.. you all can do it too :) our most happy photo ^^

                                                             haha our stupid photo

                                                                  hehe peace 2 ^^

                                          The one I draw and make for him .. just a simple one .. 
                                               Promise next time will do a better one for you :)

I'm here to tell you all WALTER WONG WAH TET is belong to me! and I promise I wont do any harm our relationship action and thing .. Thanks my dear because you will waste your time keep worry on me and think on me this already enough you show me how much you love me .. I also loveyou so much my man 


                                                 DORIS CHUA LOVE WALTER WONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment